Sunday, September 28, 2008

MBTI

The MBTI describes me as an extrovert, sensate & intuitive, judging & thinking individual. Overall, the MBTI test is a pretty accurate instrument for measuring my preferences in the four basic scales of (1) extraversion/introversion, (2) sensate/intuitive, (3) thinking/feeling, and (4) judging/perceiving. I am a person that tends to over analyze in a lot in my decision-making process and for the most time, that’s a positive attribute, but it can be overbearing as well. Especially when I map everything out and a surprising, unwanted interruption occurs and blows my plan out-of-order. I realize that I need to refocus my attention of the big picture and allow the small unimportant things to let go.

1 comment:

Kevin Wang said...

Excellent self analysis.

""I am a person that tends to over analyze in a lot in my decision-making process and for the most time, that’s a positive attribute, but it can be overbearing as well. Especially when I map everything out and a surprising, unwanted interruption occurs and blows my plan out-of-order. I realize that I need to refocus my attention of the big picture and allow the small unimportant things to let go.""

Strategies VS. Tactics.

Strategic speaking, it's better for everyone to keep the big picture in mind;

Tactically speaking, I think the merit of American or western culture is "well planned at anytime". Though there is a lot of uncertainty waiting for your well structured plan, but i bet that it will be worse if you had no plans in place. The only thing to do is to think about your strategies and tactics for the emergencies as we added the terms of contingency fee in the consulting contract.